Sabado, Enero 23, 2016

ST. IVES APRICOT SCRUB BLEMISH CONTROL REVIEW

Here's a review on St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish Control:



Price: P205

Where to buy: Watsons, SM Stores




If you are looking for an affordable yet effecting facial scrub, then you should try this one. I was having acne problems few months ago. My sister recommended me this product, she said this product did minimized her pores and it reduced her acne breakout. After a week, I bought this product. St. Ives is well known for its natural ingredients such as green tea, chamomile, oatmeal and of coarse, apricot. It's made of 100% exfoliants and it targets acne because it contains salacylic acid.



I've been using this product since September last year. It has really impressed me! My skin feels so clean and smooth after using it.

The texture of this product is thick and grainy. It's actually not rough on the skin unlike any products. Personally, I love how it feels when I massage this all over my face. It feels like my pores have minimized and my acne and blackheads have been removed. I usually rub this around my nose a.k.a. blackheads hideaway. But it doesn't really do a great job in removing makeup.



I love the scent of this product. It smells fruity and a little bit of soap.

This product has really minimized my pores, reduced my acne and blackheads breakout and did a great job in oil control. People also keep on telling me that my acne has reduced. Some of them are asking what product I use, and they even ask if I'm seeing a dermatologist. That means, this product did great on blemish control.

I would highly recommend this product for those people who are suffering from acne, excessive oil, and pore problems. I have tried number of products but those are only great at first. But this one, I have been using this since September last year but I can truly say that it did an amazing job for me. For those of you who want to try, a smaller tube is available that costs around P70-P80.

That's the review. I hope I helped you out! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento