Miyerkules, Enero 20, 2016

EIGHTEEN

Unlike any other girls, I didn't spend my celebration of being of legal age with a grand party, those with fancy gowns, stillhettos, makeups, roses, candles or anything. But I can say that my 18th birthday, January 15, 2016, was a total blast!

I went to my first concert ever, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus "Dont You Fake It" 10th year anniversary. Yas, someone finally had my concert virginity! LMAO


They had their three-day concert in Philippines: January 14 on SM Fairview, January 15 on SM North Edsa, and January 16 on Cebu.

My sister was actually the one who told me about this concert. I wasn't really planning to go, since I only know some of their songs. But since the concert in Skydome is exactly on my birthday, I decided to go with her, and her friends. Besides, I've also been listening to their songs since 4th grade. They're actually one of the best bands during the "emo days" circa 2007.

This isn't as expensive as any other concerts. You just have to avail P1000 of any items and show the receit to the ticket booth.Then voila! You have the concert ticket.

We availed P2000 worth of ticket, little did we know that the Moshpit pass will have a merch and M&G. Finally, during my first concert, I have a M&G pass! How cool is that? And by the way, the merch serves as the gateway to meet the band.


I don't have much photos of the concert, since the camera of my phone is low quality. Photos are courtesy of SM North Edsa:



Well, this is actually one of my favorite part, when Ronnie Winter introduced his half-Filipina wife to the crowd. The last time they went to Philippines, she was just his girlfriend. Such relationship goals! A guy like Ronnie Winters puhlease *insert heart eyes emoji*


Too bad I didn't get to ask during the Q&A because it ended too fast.


But then tadaaaa! The M&G! I wasn't really expecting this so I had mixed emotions like, I'm so overwhelmed and nervous at the same time. I was supposedly going to ask Josh for his shirt, but when I came near him, I was dumbfounded, even with the whole band. Thank God I actually managed to act normal in front of them.



The day after the concert, I decided to post a photo about the concert. I posted the photo of the merch and M&G picture. Being overly dramatic as I am, I decided to put a long caption about the concert. It was totally worth it as they got to like my photo, greeted me a happy birthday on the comment box AND EVEN FOLLOWED ME BACK! TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE OMG!


I still regret that I didn't ask Josh for his shirt but then everything is still perfect. Special thanks to my sister for availing me the ticket! I really owe her big time! And for The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, for making my 18th birthday extra special. This is my first concert ever and I am really really really happy! I still can't believe that I've seen them, heard them live and met them! They even liked a post of mind, commented to greet me a happy birthday, and followed me back. Truly this is one of the birthdays that I will always cherish.

Some girls would've had a debut party for their 18th birthday, but I'd rather go to a concert which is the exact same day as my birhtday.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento