Miyerkules, Enero 27, 2016

ETUDE HOUSE PRECIOUS MINERAL BLOOMING FIT BB CREAM IN NATURAL BEIGE W13

Here's a review on Etude House Precious Mineral Blooming Fit BB Cream in Natural Beige W13:



Price: P848.00
Available in: All Etude House stores




If you are looking for good BB Creams out there, then this is the thing! It is actually my first time to try this product and I am using it for a month now. I can truly say that it is great. Precious Mineral is the best selling line for face bases. It is formulated with minerals that brighten and lighten skin complexion, protect the skin from the sun and it has anti-aging ingredients. It also hydrates the skin and promises oil control.



This BB Cream comes in three shades: Natural Beige, Honey Beige and Light Beige. The BB Cream that I have is in Natural Beige.

I love the packaging of this product. It comes in a pump which I think is more hygienic because you don't have to open the cream. I also like the squeezable tube form because I can control what's coming out of the tube. And oh, the tube can also stand on it's own. How cute!




How the BB Cream looks like on my hand:



This shade blends well with my yellowish skin color.



The product has a soft and soothing consistency. It has a light scent of floral. I love how it feels when blended with the skin, it feels so light as if you don't have makeup on. There's no sticky feeling at all!
Bare Skin:



With one layer of BB Cream:



The product instantly brightened up my skin. I was impressed with the semi-matte and dewy finish when I first tried it out. I wasn't really expecting that this would cover my acne scars, but it did! It even reduced the redness of my pimple. It covered light to medium marks and even an illusion of a poreless complexion. I like how the cream spreads evenly even if you just put a small amount.

The product promises to help moisturize the face, control the oil and prevent aging. I really can't tell on the moisturizing part since I have an extremely oily skin. On the oil control, I think it doesn't do much job on me because without powder, it only lasts for 3 to 4 hours, so I have to put powder in order to prevent the oiliness.

WHAT I LIKE:
Packaging
Sunscreen Protection (SPF 30, PA++)
Stays long on skin
Feels light on skin
Brightens up skin
Easy to apply
Blends well with my skin

WHAT I DISLIKE:
Doesn't really help that much to control oil (or maybe I just have extremely oily skin)

Overall, this is a great product and I strongly recommend this to anyone out there who are looking for a good BB Cream and for those who have a sensitive skin.

That's the review. I hope I helped you out! :)

If you want more information about this product, visit Etude House Philippines on Facebook. You can also visit their website.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento